Qualifications and Requirements for acceptance into the ExStRM Program are as follows:
- Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or better grade point average in general and in math and science courses in particular.
- Applicant must be a current high school student in the 11th grade.
- Completion of application form and application essay.
- Official copy of high school transcript submitted electronically by the school.
- Two recommendations from current high school instructors or guidance counselors. (Download and email the Recommendation Form below to your Recommenders).
All materials must be submitted electronically and received no later than April 15.
The Application and Recommendation Forms are available on the buttons below.